If you want to discuss how I can help you, either email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0403 568 881.
I can quote on an hourly rate basis, for an agreed number of hours or as a lump sum depending on your needs or preference.
As a guide I base my quotes on the following hourly rates:
Standard rate: $90 per hour
This rate applies generally to all professional, corporate writing and editing work. This includes:
- content writing including reports, brochures, manuals, guidelines, strategies and policies, articles, scientific/technical writing
- website content creation for businesses,
- review/rewrite of existing web content,
- desktop research
- copy editing
- proof reading
My quote will vary depending on the number of hours that I estimate for your job. In order to do this I will need a clear understanding of your requirements. With editing I like to see an example, so I can assess what level of editing is required – this can vary greatly depending on the work and how polished it is.
Not for profit sector: $70 per hour
I know that many not for profit groups often operate on a shoestring so I offer a discounted rate.
Students: $50 per hour – thesis editing
I understand that students can have limited budgets for editing their thesis. This rate applies to editing of thesis and will depend on the number of words and the level of editing required. See my Editing page for more information.
Before you contact me please think about the following:
For corporate writing services
- What is your timeframe?
- How many words do you want written?
- Who is/are your target audience/readers? I can help you identify this.
- What is the aim or objective of the writing? What is it trying to do?
For website content creation, rewriting or review
- How many pages do you need content written for – the landing/home page, other pages or the whole site.
- Send me a link to your website
- Identify your competitors if you can – I will also research this for you
For editing and proof reading services
- Please directly send me a example of your work so that I can assess it.
- Tell me the number of words
- Tell me what level of editing you would like. We can discuss this together once I have assessed your work.